Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Morning Chatter

Good Morning!

Well, it's almost afternoon! My beautiful niece is visiting me! I love it when we have sleep overs! Last night we were watching a movie and all through the movie it was, "why are they doing that?!" "Why are they going that way?!" It was pretty funny! I got so sleepy, but she wanted to stay up and finish watching the movie. Uncle Curt stayed up with her. Thanks Uncle Curt.

This morning, she was up at 6:30! Wow! Early bird catches the worm, huh?! Day started out having hot cocoa. Actually, Tayah had hot cocoa and Auntie Kim had coffee! Uncle Curt fixed her some egg whites and some OJ, popped in Madagascar and we were set!

Later on, we went into the craft room to create some cards. She loves making cards! It's so much fun to work together and she helps me with my designs and I help her with hers.

In this picture, Tayah is making a birthday card for one of her friends. She wanted to have the birthday candles added to a cake. She needed Auntie Kim to draw her a birthday cake and put it on a table. (That was a bit of a challenge!) Tayah penciled in the frosting and added a bit of color to it.

Look at the concentration, the steady hand!

Tayah has a vivid imagination and she loves making gifts for all her family and friends. Here is the end result! She is so very proud of this card and she can't wait to give it to her friend for her birthday!

Crazy4Cards has a new little designer in training!


It was my pleasure sharing with you my visit with my niece! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I love sharing it with you.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet story - thanks for sharing. It's great to see little hands growing into artisans/crafters.

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! I can't wait till my siblings have kids *crosses fingers* so that I can have some little ones over to do crafty things with

Cheryl Lynn said...

What a wonderful picture. She is indeed very talented and obviously following in your footsteps.

Have a great day.

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger