Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Morning Coffee

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Memorial Day!  I would first like to thank all of our armed forces that have and are currently defending our beautiful country!  THANK YOU!  XOXOXO

I follow a website called Craft Project Central that let's you sign up for 10 fun tutorials each month. There are others that are there that make these fun tutorials as well.

This last week I was inspired by a great little desk created by Michelle U over at Mushi's Creative Inspirations blog. You should check out her blog. Michelle is so fantastic and so fun to follow and watch all her fun projects.

Anyway I thought I would take a try and make this cute desk. This was so much fun to put together. I had to keep checking out finished product from fellow crafters that too was attempting to make this darling desk.  It took me a while to get mine done, but not too bad I think. This little desk is great to put paper clips in or loose change for the soda machine. You could even put stamps and return address labels in the little drawers. Anything really your heart desires!

Since my camera was on the blink, I was able to get a picture from another creator so that I can show you a sample of the finished project.  Go check out the web and sign up to make some of the tutorials that they offer.  Great projects to make with the kids!

Hope you are doing well. Thanks so much for your visit!

Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

Diana said...

Wow! That's impressive! I would think it would be quite tough to get the drawers to slide in and out?

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger