I wanted to finish what I was writing about last night. Researchers have come up with a plan to get your kids moving again! It starts with you making a commitment.
- Create a healthy chain reaction. Make one day an 'active day'.
- Remember what's in it for your kids. Studies have shown that regular activity can improve their sleep, focus, and their confidence.
- Make one dietary change at a time. Try adding one serving of fruits and vegetables a week.
- Make healthy fun! Add some berries to their cereal or try using yogurt for desert.
- Eat and cook more meals as a family. They found that kids that help prepare meals are more interested in eating them.
Thanks for stopping by!