Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Coffee




Ah! Good Morning.. I am having a great cup of coffee, toffee nut creamer! MMM! My fave. I am reading the online newspaper, saying hello to a few Facebook friends.

Today is a girlfriends birthday! Happy Birthday Angela!!! She and I have known each other for about 9 years. Since her and my birthday are 4 days apart, we usually celebrate with a dinner and a movie. I will buy one and she buys the other. Spending time with each other is the best gift of all.

Middle of July and close to the holidays. There are many "Christmas in July" presentations going on. Many artists are debuting their creations. I have began creating some of my line, only posting a few. I will list a couple and you can tell me what you think!

Have a great Saturday!
Hugs!

1 comment:

prettypanda said...

I love your cards so much! Each card is so beautiful and delicate. When I wrote my thank you message on your card, it feels so great to use beautiful cards.
Thank you again and will visit your shop as often as I can.

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger