Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Morning Blues

Well, it was back to work today after a wonderful restful vacation. I had a great time with ME! I got up when I wanted, drank my cup of coffee in my favorite sitting area, listened to the music I like. Made myself breakfast and ate it when I was ready! (who cares if it was cold!) It was such a nice feeling to get to know me. Most of the days, I had pure quiet! No TV, no radio, well occasionally my siamese cat wouldn't stop meowing! OMG! Anyone else have a siamese cat?! Love you Baby!!

So I go back to work today, ran a bunch of reports, and waited for our 2:15 all company meeting. So the news came in!!! We lost the bid for the new contract! I was not expecting that piece of news! So now what?! My advise to myself.... "one day at a time"!

Don't forget everyone...grab that recipe for the cheesecake! If anyone makes it, post a comment. Let me know what you think!

Hugs!

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger