Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you Thank you !



So many people have gotten away from sending thank you notes when receiving a gift. Tradition has it when you receive your wedding gifts, baby shower gifts, birthday, you name it. Sending a small note of gratitude is not only a friendly gesture, but a should be a sincere "Thanks" for thinking about my special day.

I have made several packages of different types of "Thank you" notes card sets. They have been a big success. I wanted to share with you two more sets I made today. You can tell me what you think if you want. I love comments. Constructive feedback is always helpful.

I hope you enjoy them and "Thank You" for stopping by!

Hugs,
Crazy4Cards

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger