Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Thanksgiving one and all! Today is a glorious day to be with your family and share all the special things in your life you are thankful for. Your family, friends, loved ones, co-workers, just giving a smile to a stranger, that's what you are thankful for.

In today's economy it is trying to pull itself out of the slump it was in, we can be thankful we live in a country that allows us freedom. Freedom to choose!

I am thankful for all my customers and lookers! Without you, I wouldn't be doing a craft that I love so much. I appreciate each and everyone of you!

I wanted to share with you a beautiful handmade crocheted afghan my mother made. It fits a Kingsize bed. So for those those cold cold nights! Add this on top of your bed and you will stay cozy and warm!


Thank you for stopping in! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Crazy4Cards

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger