Monday, June 23, 2008

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Happy Anniversary ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Ha! Today is my 29Th Anniversary! Time passes by so quickly. When you think about the days, they seem to go by so slow. You go back in time through your thoughts, you think about the places you've been and the people you've met, it seems so quick, a flash.


Throughout our marriage we have endured so much. Happiness, heartache, loss of loved ones, sicknesses, injuries, birth and major events. We've learned to to be patient, we've had anxieties, but we talk them through, though at times not easy. Sometimes you hate, but more you love. Your love grows more deeper and you can't picture a life without one another.


The many people that have touched our lives through acquaintances and the long time friendships. Our dearest friends; The Rocheforts, Ken, Tammie, Nicole, Mellisa, Jacob, Will, and Lucas. Then my dearest dearest friend, Janay, whom I have known since 1978. She is my soul friend, one that is deep within my heart.


My sister, Dara, whom just recently in the last 10 years we have had the opportunity to really get to know one another. You have a kinship, because they are your family, but you can take that relationship further, deeper and know that this is the one.


Our daughter, bless her heart. She is the apple in her daddy's eye. She is a pain in her momma's butt, but a pain I never want to go away. She has presented us with many challenges, but what child hasn't. She is a beautiful gift from the heavens above, one that will touch your heart because she has a giving heart. My special little girl...


So if someone would ask me, "would you do it again?" My emotional thoughts would say, "no way!", but my inner most deepest feelings would say, "in a heart beat!"


So to my husband of 29 years, I say to you "Happy Anniversary! I love you!"

Your wife, Kim

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger