Sunday, March 14, 2010

New To My Shop



Well well well...look what I am dabbling in now!!! Two new designs to share with you! And to Thank all my customers for shopping with me over the last two years.. I am naming these beauties after them! The amber set is named after one very huge supporter:
Check out her shop for some fabulous items!
What more could a lady want than to have these two beautiful Swarovski Crystal earrings designs? These will be fun to wear with some of those new summer outfits!

They are suspended from a silver earwire and measure approximately 2" in length from the base of the earwire.
Most of the earrings I am designing will be one of a kind, but I can make simular designs upon any request. Plus! Any pair can be added to any one of my "Lady Cards" for an additional charge.

You can tell me what you think if you want! I will keep posting some new ones each day!

Hugs,
Crazy4Cards

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger