Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Edition



I am pleased to say I have completed my HOLIDAY EDITION of my Lady Cards and they are ready for purchase in my shop.

These elegant, classy lady card designs are all dressed up in their evening best and ready to give that special someone a very Merry Christmas! To top off this beautiful black and white dress is a matching hat. Attached to her new hat is a beautiful set of earrings.

Give that special lady or friend you know a beautiful card and gift in one for the holidays!

I made this card with black and white card stock, rhinestones added for that "Sexy and Sophisticated" look. The hat matches her dress and for that added touch, a large black and white flower. To complete her outfit and hanging from her hat is a set of dangle earrings made with genuine Swarovski Crystal. Each set is designed to compliment the background color.

I thank you very much for looking at my designs!

Hugs,
Crazy4Cards

No comments:

itzalist Web Directory

http://www.itzalist.com/shopping.html">!tzalist Shopping Directory

Buried Treasury Network

Powered By Blogger